Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce
is most likely a keyword that is frequently searched on browsers. If you are new to an online business, Aliexpress dropshipping for WooCommerce is the best option for you because it allows you to start an online business at a low cost, with low risk, attractive revenues, and a wide range of products from AliExpress.com.
The most common questions about Aliexpress Dropshipping for WooCommerce are:
- How do I use Aliexpress Dropshipping to import products into WooCommerce?
- Can these products be customized?
- How do you manage the price and quantity of your Aliexpress products to maximize your profit?
- Do I have to manually fulfil Aliexpress’s orders?
- Do I have to manually fulfil orders from Aliexpress?
All of these concerns can be addressed by Aliexpress Dropshipping for WooCommerce and ALD – Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce, which is the best option that you should not overlook.
ALD – Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce is a plugin that enables store owners to import products from aliexpress.com into their own WooCommerce store. This allows shop owners to easily process and run their own Aliexpress dropshipping for WooCommerce with a wide range of Aliexpress products and earn more money from their online business.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Regarding Accuracy of Raw Information from AliExpress.
There may be instances when the information provided through the plugin contains typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions that come from AliExpress and AliExpress API such as product descriptions, promotions, offers, pricing, shipping fee, availability, and delivery timeframes. Apart from official laws require, we make no commitment to correct, update, alter, or clarify such material. There is no specific update or refresh date supplied through AliExpress and AliExpress API that should be interpreted as indicating that all information on AliExpress has been edited or updated.
Fulfil orders in Aliexpress dropshipping for WooCommerce
+ Fulfill options: These settings in Aliexpress Dropshipping for WooCommerce allow you to set up global rules for fulfilling orders automatically on AliExpress.
- Aliexpress API: Get Access Token to fulfil Ali orders through API. The access token will appear when you enter a valid update key of the plugin in the Update tab.
- Carrier company: Select a default carrier company for all imported products from aliexpress.com in your WooCommerce store.
- Default phone number: If an order does not have a phone number, this number will place when fulfilling the Aliexpress order.
- AliExpress Order Note: This note will add to the AliExpress order when an order fulfilled.
- Show action: Order status to show a fulfilled action. In particular, you can set these statuses: Pending payment, On hold, Completed, Canceled, Refunded, Failed.
- Change order status: Automatically change order status after order id & tracking number of an order are synced successfully.
+ Fulfill orders in Aliexpress Dropshipping for WooCommerce: There are 2 ways to fulfil orders using the plugin’s extension or AliExpress API in the Ali Orders section.
Order by AliExpress API: Follow these steps to fulfil Aliexpress orders by API
1: Go to the update tab.
2: Add your Auto-update key, you can click on the Get key button. Besides, you can follow this guide to get the auto-update key.
3: Save & Check key.
4: Go to the Fulfill tab.
5: Click on the “Get Access Token” button. Then go to Ali Orders section to fulfil orders by Aliexpress API.
Demo Website Link Here