Calendarista Nulled is software that allows you to give your consumers with a faster and more efficient online booking experience.
Our objective is to make it super-simple and quick for companies to add their services and start taking online bookings. If you want a full hotel reservation system, car rental, apartment rental, travel agency, beauty salons, restaurants, and so on, you will be able to quickly and simply allow your website for online reservations.
The plugin comes with 12 booking modes, 2 payment gateways, and, if that isn’t enough, it also supports Woocommerce, a custom form builder, flexible optional extras, Google Maps to setup departure and destination and calculate route distance and cost, and a backend calendar to view your appointments, to name a few features.
Features: Calendarista Premium
- Customers can make a reservation by selecting a single start date.
- Customers may book by picking a start date as well as a start time (multiple slot selection supported).
- Customers may book by specifying a start date as well as a start time with padding.
- Customers can reserve a room by specifying a start date and time range.
- Customers can reserve a room by specifying a date range.
- Customers may make reservations by selecting a date and time range.
- Customers may book by specifying a date range and check-in/check-out days.
- Customers may schedule a round journey by specifying the pickup and drop-off dates.
- Customers may schedule a round journey by specifying pickup and drop-off dates and times.
- Customers may book by selecting a package, which includes one or more dates.
- Customers can book numerous dates in any sequence – they do not have to be consecutive.
- Customers can schedule numerous dates and times in any sequence – they do not have to be consecutive.
- Create deals out of available time slots (see our Golf – Tee time sample).
- Using a short-code, you may add a service or list many services on the front-end.
- Add custom buttons to Google Calendar, iCAL, and Outlook.
- Zapier’s webhooks
- iCAL uses live feeds to sync your appointments with Apple Calendar, Google Calendar, Outlook, and other calendars (2 way sync).
- Sync your appointments with Google Calendar natively (2 way sync).
CSV export is available.
- Custom Fields — This feature enables you to collect any additional information from the consumer throughout the booking process.
- Extras can be classified indefinitely. Allow clients to insert extra components that are either free or cost money.
Demo Website Link Here