The Mapper is a WordPress plugin for Elementor to add an informative colorful interactive map anywhere on your site page. Create unlimited maps for countries, continents or regions. Choose the map display mode that best suits your goals and wishes. With a minimum of effort and time, you can add the necessary data, configure tooltips to demonstrate the necessary information to your visitors in a creative and clear way.
This multi-purpose tool can be used to display various kinds of statistics, different regional information or show the placement of offices, companies, attractions, organizations, etc. The Mapper plugin is perfect for travel websites, personal travel blogs, chain stores, multinational companies, real estate, various infographics and so on.
Features of the Mapper plugin for Elementor
- Unlimited interactive maps on the page and site
- Supports different kinds of maps: continents, subcontinents, countries, states, regions
- Supports three display modes: regions, markers, text
- Two triggers of a tooltip: hover and action
- Includes the mode with a legend when region color depends on the value
- Overlay feature included
- Supports three marker types: default point, icon and image.
- Сolor management of active and inactive regions
- Supports different languages
- Icon management
- Flexible style settings
- Responsiveness settings
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
Demo Website Link Here