MemberPress Pro Nulled is an easy-to-use WordPress membership plugin that allows you to provide your visitors with paid access to premium content and other products.
MemberPress is installed on your website and helps you to immediately start charging for access. gives you the power to confidently create, manage, and track membership subscriptions and sell digital downloadable products.
Plugin will help you confidently create, manage and track membership subscriptions and sell digital download products.
In addition to these features, will allow you to manage your members by granting and revoking their access to posts, pages, videos, categories, tags, feeds, communities, Digital files and more based on which member they belong to.
Features MemberPress Pro – WordPress Membership Plugin
- Easy Setup MemberPress makes setting up a membership site easy with WordPress. It can automatically adjust prices, subscriptions, accounts, and add plans.
- Content Access Control: MemberPress provides a powerful tool for sharing access to content, including posts, pages, categories, tags, files,
- Drip content: This feature allows you to show limited content to members after a certain time. Very useful for selling online courses or training materials.
- MemberPress Integration: The plugin integrates seamlessly with mailing list services: AWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse, and MadMimi. It also works with Amazon Web Services and BluBrry for podcast hosting.
- Payment Gateways: MemberPress offers built-in support for PayPal and Stripe payment gateways. The development plan also adds support for Authorize.net.
Changelog MemberPress – All-In-One Membership Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.9.40 – 2022-08-23
New Onboarding/Setup wizard for new installs
Better handling of upgraded subs when using Offline Gateway with “Admin must manually complete transactions” enabled
Deprecating Avalara integration
TaxJar API version outdated
Could not edit membership when also subscribed to membership as Admin
File upload showing “replace” instead of “upload” on registration form
Prevent multiple upgrades while still in trial period from prior upgrade
Catch insufficient funds error in Stripe
Could not disable Debug emails after upgrading to PayPal Commerce
JS errors on reports page
Emails are not forced sent when adding member manually
Set customer default payment method if not set in Stripe
Gutenberg blocks webpack base updated
Fallback transactions sometimes not being generated on failed payments
Refresh member data on subscription or transaction edits
Hide disconnected gateways from checkout
Total spent value incorrect in some cases
State error after switching from US on registration form
Expiration data incorrect on Subscription after failed Transaction(s)
v1.9.38 – 2022-06-28
New! Stripe’s Link now supported for US/USD sellers
Admins can edit member’s VAT number in User’s profile
no memberships “message” attribute added to mepr-user-active-membership-titles shortcode
Cyprus VAT accepted format updated
Saving Membership with no active payment methods disables customize setting
Stripe coupon handling
Stripe checkout tax rounding error
VAT handling improved
Deprecated jQuery functions
Custom fields interactions not working in some mobile devices
php_uname function not always available
PayPal Commerce errors
User Roles not always being removed properly
Two-Factor plugin tab fix
Demo Website Link Here