Increase online sales with the WooCommerce Product Filters, this plugin can help your customers to find products in your shop faster and easier. The plugin has a well-thought-out caching system for the load speed improving, coming with drag and drop form builder.
The PWF is used to filter WooCommerce products and any WordPress post types. Filter by any criteria including categories, tags, taxonomies, custom fields, author, search text, and date.
Looking for a way to filter WooCommerce products and WP post types? Check out the PWF plugin! It’s an impressive WordPress plugin with a lot of useful features. Advanced Ajax. Loading speed. Pretty URLs. Cache. Page Builders. Analytics. Multi-Language. Multisite. Custom mobile layout. Customization.
Filter a list of post types on its archive, categories, and taxonomies page. Also, those created by Gutenberg, Shortcode, and page builder plugins. Additionally, It supports custom PHP code that uses WP_Query class.
When it comes to business, The PWF – WordPress and Woocommerce Products Filter is the best and most comprehensive solution available; you deserve it.
Woocommerce Products Filter
The PWF Plugin is explicitly developed to filter Woocommerce products. it is Integrated with WooCommerce shortcode and WooCommerce order by menu. Combine filters to create the perfect view of your WooCommerce shop.
Filter Woocommerce products using any criteria you want, such as
- Stock status.
- Product Variations.
- Custom fields (meta).
- Date and search text.
- On sale, featured, and rating.
- Attributes (size, color, season).
- Product categories, tags, and taxonomies (brand).
- Product visibility, and Product shipping.
WordPress Filter Custom Post Types
Filter any WordPress custom post types including blog posts. Filter those posts by any criteria the same as woocommerce products. Easy to integrate filters with archive pages.
The WooCommerce Product Filters plugin Main Features
- Pretty and clean URLs.
- Create Unlimited Filters.
- Simple step-by-step filters.
- Vertical and horizontal layout.
- Easy drag-and-drop form builder.
- Supporting RTL, Ajax, and mobile friendly.
- Create custom filters for specific categories.
- Supporting WordPress MultiSite and Multi-Languages (WPML).
- Compatible with most WordPress themes and page builder plugins.
- Customize the style of the filters to match the website theme style.
- Support Caching system to increase load speed.(up to 60000 products were tested)
Available Display Fields WooCommerce Product Filters
- Box list.
- Price slider.
- Checkbox, radio, and Text list.
- Color list (allow to upload images).
- Dropdown (with the option to multi-select).
- Search by title or title and content.
- Date, rate, column layout, and apply button.
- Range slider (meta, taxonomy, product rate).
Demo Website Link Here