Scisco v1.4 is a Questions&Answers WordPress theme specially designed for online communities. Create a full-featured Q&A network similar to StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers or Quora with ease.
Users are able to ask question, answer questions, get reputation points, like/dislike answers, create front-end profiles, send private messages to each other, follow other users and their activities and much more…
Scisco v1.4 is not just a Question&Answers theme. It is also a fully functional job board theme. Allow your site members to create a job directory and to browse jobs by filters easily.
Scisco is fully compatible with WooCommerce. This means you can create a fully functional online shop and sell anything you like from your website.
Key Features of Scisco v1.4
- Fully responsive, modern and clean design
- Customizer: Rich set of customization options allows you to customize your theme with ease (Fonts, colors, layouts etc.).
- Scisco v1.4 is fully compatible with the most popular WordPress page builder plugin. Scisco comes with 10 custom Elementor widgets (Alert, Ask Question form, Button, Post Carousel, Flip Box, Advanced Heading, Icon Box, Masonry Grid, Questions, User Carousel).
- All you need to create a full-featured Q&A website (Front-end ask question form, Vote and Select Best Answer, Reputation Points, Notification Menu, Emails and Web Push Notifications, Ability to Follow Questions / Answers / Users, Featured/Closed Questions, Flag/report questions and answers to moderator and much more…).
- Solved Question & Best Answer: Users can mark their questions as solved and select the best answer. This is a great feature specifically if you are using the theme as a support forum.
- Reputation Points: Built-in reputation system allow the users earn points from their activities on your website.
- Private Messaging: Allows your site members to send private messages to each other.
- Follow User: Users can follow each other and view latest activities from their friends on a Facebook-like wall.