WishList Member is a powerful, yet easy to use membership software solution that can turn any WordPress site into a full-blown membership site. Simply install the WordPress membership plugin, and within minutes you’ll have your own membership site up and running. Complete with protected, members-only content, integrated payments, member management, and so much more.
Features: WishList Member – Create a Membership Site in WordPress
- Customization to the max: Add a personal touch to your membership site.
- Your site, your mannerisms: Don’t waste your time with cookie-cutter membership sites. Design, integrations, redirects, and functionality are all unrestricted, giving you industry-leading variety and control.
- There are no limits to the number of “modular” membership levels that can be created: Build as many membership tiers as you’d like, pick who has access to each piece of content (and who doesn’t), and create targeted promotions.
- Effortless integration with WordPress’s top features: Protect your material without interfering with the look and feel of your website. WishList Member is compatible with a wide range of WordPress themes, page builders, and plugins.
- Level actions are triggered: Set triggers for activities like creating new posts or moving users throughout your site using a logic-based system – the possibilities are unlimited.
Total Content Management
: To access the potential of member-only content, manage posts, files, and pages.
- Drip and plan ahead of time: Automate the dissemination of material to your community. Schedule posts to go live on a specific date and drip your favorite material to new users.
- Content from the archives: Encourage users to keep their memberships active by regularly archiving material so that only those who were members at the time of the archive date may view it.
- Safeguard your priceless data: To offer free, premium, or pay-per-post content, create multiple membership tiers. Your password-protected material safeguarded by industry-leading internet security.
- “Sneak peek” plus a portion of the display: If a non-member comes across gated material, you may produce “sneak peek” excerpts to show them what they’re missing out on—and then ask them to join.
- Payments may be easily collected: Connect WishList Member to your preferred method of payment.
- Collect payments with the help of your payment processor: Accept payments through 2CheckOut, Authorize.Net, Clickbank, PayPal, Stripe, 1ShoppingCart, CloudNet360, Cydec, eWAY, InfusionSoft, JVZoo, PayBlue, PayKickStart, Plug&Paid, Recurly, RedOakCart, SamCart, SendOwl, ThriveCart, UltraCart, WooCommerce, and other leading payment processors and online carts.
- Setups for several payments: Create monthly memberships, pay-per-post subscriptions, or several paid membership levels in any combination.
- Memberships are available for free, on a trial basis, or for a fee: Allow clients to fall in love with your membership site prior to charging them. Allow visitors to sign up for free trials to get the inside scoop, or charge for memberships and pay-per-post alternatives.
- There are more than 50 integrations: The WishList Member purpose is to connect the tools you use every day.
- Connect your payment processor: 2CheckOut, Authorize.Net, Clickbank, PayPal, Stripe, 1ShoppingCart, CloudNet360, Cydec, eWAY, InfusionSoft, JVZoo, PayBlue, PayKickStart, Plug&Paid, Recurly, RedOakCart, SamCart, SendOwl, ThriveCart, UltraCart, WooCommerce, and other top payment providers and online carts are just a few of the top payment providers and online
- Providers of email services: MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Drip, arpReach, Automizy, AWeber, Constant Contact, iContact. InfusionSoft by Keap, Interspire Email Marketer, Mad Mimi, MailerLite, MailPoet, Maropost, Moosend, Ontraport, SendFox, and Sendlane can help you get your membership site into inboxes all over the world.
- Page builders and LMS: To improve your member experience, integrate with LearnDash. TutorLMS, Elementor, Divi, LifterLMS, Sensei LMS, and WP Courseware.
- Above and beyond Zapier: We’re always introducing new connectors to make it easier for you to create your ideal membership site. Plus, Zapier gives you access to over 2,000 different integrations.
- Management of members: Learn about your audience and track the effect of your material.
- Get to know your teammates: To discover more about each new member that signs up, use onboarding forms. GDPR compliance will keep their information safe.
- Engagements made to order: Create personalized login screens, enable email alerts to keep users up to date, and fine-tune access.
- Dashboard for the administrator: Gain a bird’s-eye perspective of your membership site’s activities. Get up-to-the-minute statistics about your neighborhood.
- RSS Feeds That Are Safe: Secure RSS feeds allow your members to consume your material in their preferred. RSS reader while keeping your private content safe.
Demo Link Here.