An Amazon Affiliates Report Module is a new module that comes with WZone.
You can now see how your conversions are doing, how many clicks, shipped items, and how much revenue you are producing as an affiliate right in WZone’s interface by using the Amazon Associates Reports!
Reports are a great tool that you may utilize to boost your revenues in your Amazon Associates account, as you may have seen.
As an Amazon Associates Program associate, you get access to a variety of reports.
These provide not only a real-time update on the status of any orders placed through one of your Affiliate links, but also a thorough breakdown of your revenue.
You can look at reports from today, yesterday, the last seven days, the last thirty days, the last sixty days, and the last ninety days.
Features: WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates
- Works with any WordPress installation as a plugin.
- Amazon Affiliates Any WordPress / Woocommerce theme is compatible.
- You can have both Amazon and Simple Woocommerce products on your store at the same time (we’ve double-checked that the products don’t clash on the Cart Checkout Page).
- Select from any Amazon location: Amazon Germany, Amazon United Kingdom, Amazon Canada, Amazon France, Amazon Japan, Amazon India, Amazon Italy, Amazon China, and Amazon Spain.
- 90-day cookies feature – When a user is redirected to Amazon, the product is instantly put to their cart and maintained there for 90 days (increasing conversions).
- Feature of an on-site cart! This option allows your customers to add numerous Amazon products to their carts and check out using Amazon’s system at the same time!
- Setup of prices – Choose the price to show on products – Regular price / Discounted price / Promotional pricing
- Product Variations – Get a variety of products. And Yes, all variations One product can have a lot of variations, resulting in a significant increase in execution time!
- Import the goods as Published or Draft by default.
- Choose the number of photos to import for each product.
- If you want to see shipping options, check this box.
- Choose whether or not to show Coupones – special deals and savings.
- Image Import Type – Choose whether you want to import images immediately or asynchronously.
- Content Spinner – choose whether you want the content spinned automatically or manually when it’s imported.
- Grab hundreds of ASINs from Amazon in a matter of seconds with the ASIN GRABBER Module! Simply import them via CSV Bulk Import after that!
- Items in Posts — Using Shortcodes, you can easily add products to any post, page, or custom taxonomy.
- Check your conversions with Product Stats!
- Product title or random number – Image names This is fantastic for SEO.
- Select whether or not you want cross-selling products to be displayed.
- Choose whether or not to show the image gallery in the product description.
- Amazon Reviews Tab — Choose whether or not to show Amazon reviews.
- Create an Amazon Access Key ID and a Secret Access Key on your computer.
- Set up your affiliate IDs (If you aren’t registered with all programs, you don’t need to specify all affiliate IDs.)
- Create a primary affiliate ID.
- Import in one second! Use the Advanced Search and Bulk Import modules to find goods.
- Using the CSV module, bulk import products. All you need is a list of ASINS.
Demo Website Link Here