WP Media Folder Nulled is a WordPress plugin with which you can manage and upload files and images from the WordPress media editor. Using the default WordPress media manager also. Means that the plugin will be very compatible with all the other plugins you use.
Stop searching for images through thousands of media, and instead just navigate as you would on your desktop file browser. You will be able to upload and drag media into folders and subfolders. The plugin also includes an extended version of the WordPress gallery manager, with themes + NextGEN gallery importer.
Features WP Media Folder, Folders in Your WordPress Media Library
- Upload one or more files directly to the folder you want, create folders, subfolders instantly. Select files, drag and drop and categorize your media in folders with cover art or color
- WP Media Folder’s advanced media library features are all available in the WordPress Gutenberg editor. Furthermore, the media directory plugin has 2 dedicated Gutenberg blocks for managing WordPress galleries
- Now you can create WordPress galleries from a directory exactly like in WordPress but with advanced features.
- You have 4 themes available: masonry, portfolio, slider and enhanced gallery, you can also automatically import media folders into WordPress galleries.
- Restrict access to your WordPress with media display controls. WP Media Folder has an option to limit media display and media management to only user media or only user role media (share access to all media belonging to the role) user)
- You can put your media in folders and subfolders, moreover a media can be in multiple folders and just one click!
- Has advanced WordPress media filtering and ordering capabilities. You can filter your media by file type or size or order by title for example and everything will be saved automatically
- If you already have media on your server, which can be uploaded using FTP or from a library manager plugin, you can import the content right in the WordPress media library
Demo Website Link Here