WP Rocket Nulled – enhances page load speed and minimizes the burden on the automatic caching server using this plugin.
As a result, faster download speeds lower bounce rates, boost conversions, and help you rank higher in Google’s search results. This criterion has long been recognized as one of the most significant in ranking systems.
WP Rocket cache plugin will work best and fastest if combined with Asset CleanUp Pro Plugin to increase performance and speed scores on PageSpeed Insights, GTmetrix, PingDom Tools.
Features WP Rocket Premium – Caching Plugin for WordPress – Speed up your website
Minimal configuration, instant results
Caching allows for exceptionally quick page load speeds, which is critical for optimizing SEO and driving conversions. When you activate WP Rocket, page caching is turned on right away.
Because our crawler replicates a visit to cache preload, search engines’ indexing of your site improves rapidly.
Static file compression
Images on request
Images only loaded as your visitor scrolls down the page, resulting in faster page load times. This strategy used by YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo, and other large websites. Yours can now as well.
WP Rocket’s code written in accordance with WordPress best practices. It’s well-organized, well-documented, and full of hooks, allowing developers to easily do extensive changes.
- Quick Setup – Configuring WP Rocket is very simple and convenient
- Page caching the ultrafast load time needed to improve search engine optimization and increase conversions.
- Cache preload – instantly improved site indexing.
- Preload Sitemaps – automatically works with WordPress Yoast Seo Premium plugin
- GZIP compression – save bandwidth, reduce website size.
- Browser Caching – Static content automatically generated without downloading.
- Optimize database – clean up garbage regularly.
- Optimize Google Fonts – optimize fonts.
- Remove query strings from static resources – remove query strings from CSS and JS files.
- LazyLoad – images loaded only when the user scrolls down the page, thus improving page loading speed.
- Defer JS loading – reduce the loading time of the website.
- Compatibility with CloudFlare
- CDN – Reduce HTTP requests.
- DNS Prefetch – Reduce DNS responses from external resources.
- Multi-level compatibility – well, this is a feature for multiple sites.
- E-commerce – useful for wordpress online stores.
- WPML, PolyLang Multi-Language Compatibility
- Import/Export – no comments – import/export data.
- Compatibility – clean code – convenient to use for developers….
Demo Website Link Here